MDPC OB2 (Optical Brightner) is a heat resistant, solvent soluble, chemically stable fluorescent whitener that provides brighter looking colors. It is used to offset the yellowness of a polymer and to yield a whiter appearance. Optical brighteners create brilliance by absorbing UV light, modifying the wavelength of the light and then emitting the light in a fluorescent fashion.
|Product Name||MDPC- OB2|
|Appearance||Slight Yellowish powder|
|Uses||Mainly used in whiteing of Plastic such as PVC, PS, ABS, TPR etc.|
• Excellent resistance to heat
• Exceptional whitening properties
• Good light fastness and low volatility
• Brilliant, bluish white effect that compensates for yellowing
• In combination with dyes, produces particularly bright shades
• Useful as tracer in clear coating, adhesives and sealants
• Highly compatible with a wide range of organic substrates and solvents
• FDA cleared for use in all polymers, adhesives and pressure-sensitive adhesives
• The above mentioned chemical product has no poison, no pollution and no cauterization, It i s common chemical product.
© 2021 Copyright: MAADURGAPOLYCHEM.COM